Monday, February 8, 2010

Can You Mix Raw Chicken And Potatoes 2 Questions About Chicken Ratatouille Stew In A Slow Cooker?

2 questions about Chicken Ratatouille Stew in a slow cooker? - can you mix raw chicken and potatoes

I received this crock pot recipe that looks good. I am not a cook, but I try to learn, and this seems simple enough. I just want to know if I put the chicken in the pot bonus? The statements that indicate you do if the chicken is no longer pink, assuming it is crude, but for all I know asked, never raw meat in a casserole, and I wanted to make sure chicken, c ' different.

The second question, I've never bought an eggplant have before, not even touched before a! I thought it was a shell? If this is the "shell" easily? Should I with a small knife or potato peeler or something else?

Here's the recipe:

INGREDIENTS
4 pieces of chicken, breasts, skinless, cut into 1 - inch pieces
1 (28 - to 30-oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1 medium eggplant, peeled, cut into pieces
2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
2 small zucchini, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced 1 inch
1 large onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Tea 1 tsp dried basil
1 teaspoon of tea dried oregano

NOTES
1. Combine in 3 1/2- or 4-liter Slow Cooker, and all the ingredients mix well.
2. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment