Saturday, February 13, 2010

Monopoly Xbox 360 Multiplayer Xbox 360 Monopoly Online Multiplayer?

Xbox 360 Monopoly Online Multiplayer? - monopoly xbox 360 multiplayer

I think the online multiplayer game for my new monopoly. I saw several critical sites in recent days, said it was not ....? Multiplayer online is it true?

The front reads: "Xbox 360" and the booklet inside also confirmed that there is a multiplayer online ... then where is it?

The package leaflet states:

"Anyone and everyone can play anytime, anywhere and on Xbox LIVE. Create your profile (your gamer card). Chatting with your friends. Downloading content from Xbox Live Marketplace. Sending and a receiving of voice and video. Log in and participate in the revolution. "

If there really is not an online multiplayer mode, I want my money.

1 comments:

gregory s said...

I did not know why, but I play CUZ I thought, I can play online, I can not find part online?

Post a Comment