Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vigina Sent Do I Have A Problems With My Bits?

Do I have a problems with my bits? - vigina sent

Hello
Women 48 years and I think it might have some problems with my next song.

Approximately 6 weeks I had bright red sex with my husband, who was the same age as Me.Then morning my vagina. I called the doctor had left, I booked an appointment and when that day, the doctor told me that my vagina is a rare bacteria that has to eat too. He said the bacteria found only in China, gave me some pills and I also play a little honey to soothe saw something.

He said that if the bad bacteria do not disappear in a month, my vagina get infected and need surgery on my vagina.

It is about a month ago and has not yet been determined, a yellow pus from the whole time.

I went back to equipmentDay and sent me to the hospital for an operation, the midwife told me that after that, my Vigin no use to me anymore, but if I had the operation spread quickly.

I woke up after surgery feeling a bit tough, but I new it was the best. Now I have no feeling in my vagina, I can have no sex until the threads are completely gone.

It was a very sad moment for me, but felt with the support of my husband, I'm better off just 1 weeks after surgery, I discovered that my husband had sex with a prostitute in China broke the heart and disgusted that he gay was, and he gave me the bacteria that have ruined my life.

So please always know what you are always in the car, not mAtter of time we have always known with caution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment