Friday, February 5, 2010

Implantation Thick White Mucus How Can I Be Ovulating And Bleeding At The Same Time? Do All Women Get Cramps During Implantation Bleeding?

How can i be ovulating and bleeding at the same time? do all women get cramps during implantation bleeding? - implantation thick white mucus

I do not think you can ovulate and bleeding at the same time ... butterfly_moon I've told you that I'm just my ovulation, right? In the attempt, if I have a thick white mucus before implantation bleeding or my period has just begun ...

1 comments:

Just Married and very HAPPY! said...

Certainly, you can implantation bleeding. It comes at the time of menstruation - women, many feel they have time, but they are pregnant. Well, if ovulation and now he is probably bleeding ovulation bleeding. Many women experience is not unusual. Only a few days, but. I hope this has helped you. Good luck!

Post a Comment